Over the course of eight years, Bo Obama, the first family’s first Portuguese Water Dog, has stolen hearts across America.
But as his family packs up and prepares to move across town to their newly rented home this week, ELLE Magazine is paying tribute to the “cutest little first dog there ever was.”
If you need some more Bo and Sunny love, check out their top five moments in the spotlight.
More on Vetstreet:
- Pence Family and Pets Move to Washington
- Gary the French Bulldog Helps Carrie Fisher’s Family
- Video Roundup: Crazy-Cute Corgi Puppies
- Golden Retriever Trust-Falls Into Teddy Bear’s Arms
- Dog’s Reaction to Life-Size Gumby Is Priceless